Habilitation services are available in both Cochise and Pima Counties.
Many of our Direct Service Professionals (DSP) are bilingual.
Habilitation is an in-home service designed to teach and support independent living skills, special developmental skills, sensorimotor development and behavioral management. In habilitation the individual may live on their own, with a guardians or caregiver. (We are not able to help with medications.)
Through habilitation Echoing Hope Ranch works towards meeting the individual’s goals as outlined in their Individual Service Plan (ISP).
Activities may include:
- adaptive skill development
- relationship building for community inclusion
- training and support for independence in travel
- hands-on assistance with daily living activities
- social skills development
- educational support
- leisure skills,
- making informed self-choice skills
- developing a sense of self-advocacy
- appropriate behavior development